 Marketplace / Shopping / 10123
    Re: How to get free shipping from S@H without spending $99 —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Great idea! Also there's the aspect of getting back (in a very nice way) at all those people who dragged you to their tupperware/candle/utensil/etc. parties... make them all order something! (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: How to get free shipping from S@H without spending $99 —Allan Bedford
   (...) The interesting thing was... it wasn't even my idea. To be honest, it had never occured to me. I had always looked at Shop At Home and thought, "I'd love to start ordering again, but it's hard to stomach paying $4.50 U.S. shipping for a couple (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)