 Marketplace / Shopping / 10031
    Re: Box-4-Blox(tm) —James Trobaugh
   I took a look at the web site too after seeing them listed as a sponsor. The concept makes sense (I always know to look at the bottom of a tub for the smaller pieces) but I would think that the type of bricks you can put in the sorter would be (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Box-4-Blox(tm) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I just ordered two (they take PayPal only, it seems), so I certainly will. Maybe I can talk Rene into letting me give one as an ISCC II prize if I like it... (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)