 Marketplace / Shopping / *9894 (-10)
  Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal

(...) I have it on excellent authority that Phoenix, AZ Targets have the shelf space set up for these trains too! - Bob (who has to wait for them to hit Tucson) :-( (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal

Wow! The "Lego Express" "Expreso de Lego" was shelved (with no tags) in New York Target this weekend - it's the black My Own Train engine, tender, and BLUE passenger car, plus minifigs and ramp. (Yeah, I know, who needs blue windows?) It comes with (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Trains arrive at Target in SoCal

My Own Train and others are arriving at Target!! No Target does not have them YET. But, the line of My Own Train sets from LEGO Direct has been slated for October release at Target. The shelves are set, the shelf price tags are up the section is (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Clearance finds 9-28-02 (USA)

Make that also 1 Tarakava for $10 (URL) beams and stuff in this one. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) The Moonbase Project - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Clearance finds 9-28-02 (USA)

I found a returned 3421 3 v 3 Shootout (missing 3 green tiles and 1 1x10 plate) for $5.00 at a Wal-Mart. Not a bad little set. (URL) The Shipyard - (URL) The Moonbase Project - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Spybotics for $50 @ costco

My local CostCo (San Antonio, TX) had all four SpyBotics kits for $50. Only a $10 discount, but not bad if you are looking to get one. Simeon (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego kiosk spotted in PA

(...) I was in the local Waldenbooks a few weeks ago and struck up a conversation about Lego with one of the clerks when she commented on my Lego watch. According to her, Waldenbooks partners with Lego for the holiday shopping season (which I (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Lego kiosk spotted in PA

While shopping at the King of Prussia mall in suburban Philadelphia, PA my wife and I came across a large retail Lego kiosk. The kiosk was in the middle of the mall walkway and manned by one employee. It was about the size of the kiosks that sells (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4707 clearance

(...) Out in California, Target has the Hut for $19.58 Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4707 clearance

(...) It is on clearance here in Burke, VA as well. Just picked one up yesterday. Nate (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact