 Marketplace / Shopping / *959 (-10)
  Re: S@H airplanes

Wow, I never knew they sold the 1775 set. I ordered a few, that is a *real* airplane, at least. Windows, hinges! Thanks for the info, Larry! Did they offer this before, or is this recently? Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  S@H airplanes

Thanks for the alert, Larry. As I said to the S@H rep, "Sign me up!" -- Bryan Kinkel Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:380C6B25.B0799F...ger.net... (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  S@H airplanes

S@H is accepting back orders for (URL) they are running out of (URL) most of you know, I like 1775 a lot better it has real windows... There are still a few 2532s left for those interested. (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

(...) me too. Paul Sinasohn, who also got other stuff (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9377 set

The construction site also sells train sets, accessories, etc. that you usually only find at S@H. In addition to trains they also sell some other hard to find sets or S@H only sets, ie Technic bar code reader, SCALA, the witch set is great! This is (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 9377 set

(...) Hey, y'know what? You don't actually have to live anywhere near Waltham, Massachusetts to buy one from The Construction Site. (Well, OK, you do at least have to live in the U.S., I think :-). But anyway, they have an actual online store that (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.dacta, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shopko; 20% off all Lego until October 30, SW small sets increased price

(...) I actually noticed a few months ago that ShopKo (well, the ShopKo in Coralville, IA) had a few sets marked above MSRP. For example, the Droid Fighter (7111) was $6.99 in July. I don't remember any other specific instances, but there were a (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

(...) The motor would be sufficient to build small self propelled vehicles (if you mounted a battery box somewhere) but for regular monorails you also need the 4 wide platforms (with a bogie/truck at the far end) that attach to the motor. (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

(...) One thing you could get, I don't know what else you might need, but Mario Ferrari posted me a list of old service packs available from LEGO in Italy. One of them is 5040 Monorail 9v Motor for Space Track. (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

(...) However, given that I am not concerned about actually possessing one of the boxed sets, just want to build a monorail, could I use this accessory set to start building a monorail of my own invention? Say buy a couple of track sets, use a 9volt (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact