 Marketplace / Shopping / 955
Re: 9377 set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 20:20:40 GMT

The construction site also sells train sets, accessories, etc. that you
usually only find at S@H. In addition to trains they also sell some other
hard to find sets or S@H only sets, ie Technic bar code reader, SCALA, the
witch set is great! This is a great store with some really nice people. I
visited the store in August while in Boston for business. Well worth the
trip. They have several clear cases that included original Lego models built
by some of their customers.

Rose

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
In lugnet.dacta, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.dacta, Mark Lindsey writes:
Hello to anyone out there,  I am interested in finding out about
obtaining a 9377 set - The Temple of Doom.  I understand this was
released by DACTA and I am having a devil of a time locating even a
catalog.  Help me if you can.

Well, Glen Tannenbaum sells it and keeps an online Dacta catalog at:
http://www.geocities.com/RodeoDrive/Mall/1994/

And if you by any remote chance live near Waltham, Massachusetts, you can
pick one up at the Construction Site (assuming they still have 'em)
somewhere on Moody street

Hey, y'know what?  You don't actually have to live anywhere near Waltham,
Massachusetts to buy one from The Construction Site.  (Well, OK, you do at
least have to live in the U.S., I think :-).  But anyway, they have an
actual online store that you can order DACTA sets from directly:

  http://www.constructiontoys.com/
  http://www.constructiontoys.com/products/lego/dacta/
  http://www.constructiontoys.com/products/lego/dacta/system/themes/

(As I understand it, LEGO DACTA is a separate business unit of LEGO which
may, at its discretion, actually permit retailers to sell its sets online.)

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.market.shopping]