 Marketplace / Shopping / *8689 (-10)
  Lego Outlet Sale Items

I just got done talking with some people from the Dawsonville (North Georgia) Lego Outlet store. Here are some of there current sale items. #9709 RCX Programmable Brick - $69.99 #5876 Bellville Hospital Ward - 29.99 And some computer games for $4.99 (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2nd Round of Target Sales Begins!

(...) Actually, Target controls this on a store by store basis. 2 weeks ago, Kare 11 (local TV news here in Minn) had a 15 minute extra on store advancements on how they are trying to improve moving merchandise. Target was explaining how the system (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Alpha Team Set - Brickshelf URL

Taken from a very long thread with many posters. . . (...) tells the database admins about sets that aren't in the database. . . TWS Garrison (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Mystery set found at TRU

<snip> (...) Oh, BTW. This is right. The canopy alone is very cool. (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mystery set found at TRU

This was mentioned 2 weeks ago, and have been popping up at TRU's all over. (URL) no one has been able to track down *why* it's not in any new materials from Lego. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Surprise Bag Offer Questions

(...) I know it has also been discussed here, including (URL) there's been more discussion than that, but I don't have time to search now. I do recall feeling I got a pretty good deal whenever I ordered one. Maggie C. (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Surprise Bag Offer Questions

(...) I don't think we have seen this type of deal from Shop At Home for a few years, but in the 1990's it was offered most years. Some past discussions about similar offers are here --> (URL) the first 5 discussions listed here --> (URL) no one yet (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

(...) Yes, first time I have ever been to that one. I usually just hit the one at the mall, but decided to try this one as well. "Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message news:GpJ6nC.D94@lugnet.com... (...) Target (...) still (...) the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2nd Round of Target Sales Begins!

Around Atlanta most Targets have the Lego moved to the clearance isle at 50% off and some of them had clearance Lego on the back end of the Lego isle. But I wouldn't say there was anything to run out for, a lot of Droid Escapes and the Artic bundles (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2nd Round of Target Sales Begins!

I hit 3 of those Targets last Sunday morning and didn't find anything interesting. The Wal-Mart in Fond Du Lac was picked over too. Are you counting the Target in Kimblerly (I-41 exit) as Appleton? (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact