 Marketplace / Shopping / *7579 (-5)
  I need many shorter wires and 9v light lamps

I am designing many RCX Controlled Train Projects, so I need a lot of shorter wire (12cm) and 9v light lamps, does anyone help me? I want to know except BrickBay, where can I buy them in cheaper price? Zhengrong (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

(...) Forking is EXACTLY the term I was thinking of. Ok, not exactly but close. ++Lar (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

(...) it appears that someone has succeded in 'forking' those three databases. The ones that were restored over back around the 18th (back to the ~11th), have now been reactivated (or whatever you call it). We have now gone back to the data (as of (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

"Bob" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GE6BDL.Gw6@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Oddly enough an order I had to cancel last week because it had no order detail now has the order detail restored. An order that had order detail (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

(...) support issues with hosted sites... appears to currently be unresolvable, from my machine at least... However they *do* have a toll free number, 800 589 5060. I'm not saying you SHOULD call it, mind you, but if you wanted to let them know how (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact