 Marketplace / Shopping / *7329 (-20)
  The KMart Blue Tub fun isn't over yet

I just got this from "BlueLight Corporate Research": [formatted as shown] "Dear Valued BlueLight Customer: Your recent inquiry has been escalated to the office of Director of Customer Care. We expect resolution to your request within the next 10 (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Old Space Value Pack Found!!!

Ok, I have to give Torsten the credit for the nice picture since I was too lazy to take a picture of mine! :) (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Old Space Value Pack Found!!!

I think the set you're referring to is the 1977. If anybody else has one, I'm still looking for a 1510! Does anybody else know about any other old space value packs? (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Old Space Value Pack Found!!!

(...) and 6801. Very similar - too bad we didn't get the 6807 too! It doesn't have a (value pack) set number so I doubt it's in the Lugnet DB. But Todd certainly knows about it since he's seen the card. Steve (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: mindstorms / technic at LS@H in USA?

(...) Some of the items 9709 RCX 9738 remote control 9758 light sensor 9756 rotation sensor 9757 touch sensor 9755 temperature sensor were available in the Spring 2000 catalog, but they may have been taken out of subsequent catalogs in favor of the (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Old Space Value Pack Found!!!

(...) Man, and I thought for once I had something you didn't! Guess I'll have to hunt for a 1968 now, eh? I wonder if Todd's drooling over the picture like Dave said he would be... ;-) Best regards, Torsten (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  MINIFIG MADNESS II Bigger and Better than Ever!

I've just added a second large batch of Minifigs to my Brickbay store: (URL) All Minifigs are in never played with MINT Condition from Classic Space; Divers; Town; Star Wars; Paradisa; Adventurers; Rock Raiders and Castle. Over 65 different minifigs (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  5533 Red Fury @ Great Price

I was able to snag a Red Fury at the local (Evansville, IN) KB Toy Works for $27.00. It was already marked down from $54.99 to $32.99 and then their 20% off sale was applied. I had also seen this model marked down at a KB Toy Works in Louisville, KY (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Downloadable pricelist

"Dan Dickerson" <dickersn@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:GCzIz4.Kys@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) that (...) Then (...) do (...) carry (...) Downloading the LUGNET set list into a PocketPC is pretty simple. In fact, here is a dump of the (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Downloadable pricelist

No, I have a PocketPC, but that shouldn't matter. What we would want to make is either a spreadsheet or html pageset with information. Then it could read by anyone. If someone has the data in some form, I can extract it and make the final report. It (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Downloadable pricelist

Are you using a Palm Pilot? I'd LOVE to work on this idea with others maybe...It could be something that could be downloaded once, or maybe using avant go it could be somethign that could be downloaded and updated thru a web page...that way, you (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

From someone who has a friend in the US who I am often using to have Lego shipped to, so he can forward it to me, I know how useful it is. I am therefore willing to be an address to recieve US orders and will then calculate the shipping cost and (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, May 02 - May 08, 2001

(...) This is now sold out. --Raymond Flournoy ===...=== flournoy@post.harvard.edu Now the world speaks your language! Chat in Computer Science Dept. Japanese, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Stanford University, CA English, & Italian at (URL) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  KB Toys Restocking Chrome Knights

I went to my local KayBee Toys here in Richmond, VA today thinking that they might have sold enough of the small Adventurer sets that I could convince them to give me the cardboard display stand. A couple of weeks ago I managed to nab the Chrome (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Old Space Value Pack Found!!!

Since this set isn't in the lugnet database, I thought I'd mention it here. I just received a 1999 Value Pack from a guy in Italy that contains 6822, 6823, AND 6807!!! The date on the package is 1985. Here's a link to a picture of it: (URL) Dave, (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  mindstorms / technic at LS@H in USA?

OK, this is probably a stupid question, but is the LS@H mindstorm selection in the states really limited to just the 10 or so items I seem to be able to find through the LEGO shopping page? In particular, is there some other section you go to to (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

(...) Is there any chance that someone in the UK will be willing to receive my (~30 GBP) order and send it to me? I'll pay for the shipping & for the hassle, of course. Thanks, David (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Downloadable pricelist

Does a downloadable pricelist exist? I want something that I can load onto my PDA so that when I am shopping I can check the list and best prices for a given set. I have seen several stores that take a $30 set, price it at $25 and say "Compare at (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO-bonus in Nederland

Hi Lindsay, I know I got one too, but its an collectorsitem, raer and not every shop has it or they re already gon. Good hunting anyway Have fun and keep building Nico (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  20% off all LEGO at KB Toys

Stopped in at one of the local (Henderson, NV) KB Toy Works on Friday. All LEGO was 20% off. (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact