 Marketplace / Shopping / 7325
Re: mindstorms / technic at LS@H in USA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 05:37:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Astels writes:
OK, this is probably a stupid question, but is the LS@H mindstorm selection in
the states really limited to just the 10 or so items I seem to be able to find
through the LEGO shopping page?  In particular, is there some other section
you go to to buy, say, a touch sensor or rotation sensor by itself?

Some of the items

9709 RCX
9738 remote control
9758 light sensor
9756 rotation sensor
9757 touch sensor
9755 temperature sensor

were available in the Spring 2000 catalog, but they may have been taken out of
subsequent catalogs in favor of the 3801 Ultimate Accessory Set.  It would be
worth calling them to see if they still have any of the individual items.
Alternatively you can check

http://www.pitsco-legodacta.com

(they have a nice catalog and do carry the items you seek), or you can check

http://www.brickbay.com

where you may be able to find a bargain (the sensors don't seem to come
up often but you can put them on your Wanted list).  HTH!

Maggie C.