 Marketplace / Shopping / 7326
Re: Old Space Value Pack Found!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 06:00:38 GMT

John York <jry@careersite.com> wrote:

Since this set isn't in the lugnet database, I thought I'd mention it here. I
just received a 1999 Value Pack from a guy in Italy that contains 6822, 6823,
AND 6807!!! The date on the package is 1985. Here's a link to a picture of it:
http://home.careersite.com/~jry/1999misb.jpg

I have the backing card from a 1985 US value pack that contained 6822, 6823,
and 6801.  Very similar - too bad we didn't get the 6807 too!  It doesn't
have a (value pack) set number so I doubt it's in the Lugnet DB.  But Todd
certainly knows about it since he's seen the card.

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/