 Marketplace / Shopping / *7209 (-5)
  good price for the ultimate Collector's series

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I have found both the X-wing Fighter (7191) and the TIE Interceptor (7181) for a, what I think realy good price in a lokal store. The Tie Interceptor was 120 DM (roughly $ 55) and the X-wing was 170 DM ($ 78) (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Chrome Castle Sets at kbkids.com ( Was: New Stuff in at KB Outlet aka Toy Liquidators

KBKids online has all 4 sets (4816-4819) for 4.99/each located in "LEGO Great Value" section. Here is the link: (URL) well :) (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU & Missed Opportunity

(...) No they were not at the Liquidators, but the regular mall stores. KB mall stores are usually slow to get stuff that KB Toy Works or Outlet stores get. This was for the region including Riverside, Montclair, Moreno Valley and Ontario. They are (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub...

KDJ wrote (and I snipped) "Note that personally I'm too lazy to call any distributors to find out the "real story" :] < snip > "I drove back here to Windsor, Ontario. Over the holidays and on the way I stopped at some of the Zellers, Wal-Marts, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub...

Kyle D. Jackson wrote in message ... (...) Here in Vancouver BC, the blue tubs are still turning up on the shelves regularly. I've bought 30 in the last couple of months and always left a few on the shelf. However, the retailer catalog and price (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact