 Marketplace / Shopping / 7209
7208  |  7210
Subject:
good price for the ultimate Collector's series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 07:44:00 GMT

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I have found both the X-wing Fighter
(7191) and the TIE Interceptor (7181) for a, what I think realy good price
in a lokal store.

The Tie Interceptor was 120 DM (roughly $ 55) and the X-wing was 170 DM ($ 78)

The shop was 'Real' here in Flensburg (northern Germany), but I would think
that every Real store across Germany has the same price.

It's much cheaper than what I have found elswere in Germany or on the net.

Christian