 Marketplace / Shopping / *6939 (-5)
  Shopko Store closing Clearance at some locations

Her in the Midwest Shopko has started closing a bunch of stores. In Hannibal, Mo there is a Shopko that is closing so I drove the 17 miles to go see what kind of deals I could find. As of Sunday LEGO is 30% off the lowest price tag. There is some (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  The Sanburn Systems Company - Current Sales and New Page

To All, I am still having a great sale at my site, The Sanburn Systems Company, (URL) . Here are the current sales: BASIC Bricks - 45% Off BASIC Plates - 45% Off Cylindrical Parts - 45% Off Hinges, Etc. - 45% Off Minifig Parts & Accessories - 45% (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fairytale - True!

If only they would have accepted my bank card....... I was limited by what was in my pocket. Besides, I don't do town or trains, so there's a whole treasure left.... Duq "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Fairytale - True!

(...) <snip> (...) Why would we need that?? presumably you cleaned them out (or should have...) :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Quaker Oatmeal LOM offer - scans online

(...) Well, I didn't have to wait six weeks -- I've gotten the actual Quaker Oats promo sets in hand -- number is 1195, piece count on the polybag says 41, but I haven't counted myself yet. Meanwhile, scans of the actual polybag, front and back are (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact