 Marketplace / Shopping / 6939
6938  |  6940
Subject:
Shopko Store closing Clearance at some locations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 04:11:40 GMT

Her in the Midwest Shopko has started closing a bunch of stores. In
Hannibal, Mo there is a Shopko that is closing so I drove the 17 miles to go
see what kind of deals I could find. As of Sunday LEGO is 30% off the lowest
price tag. There is some pretty good stuff but I decided to wait and see if
they go lower. I saw the Star Wars Sith Infiltrator/Podracer set at the
local Quincy, Il Shopko for $13 but decided to pass since I already have too
many of those sets. Anyone else near a closing Shopko and find any good
deals. I think I'll run over again next week during spring break and see if
the pricest have dropped.

ptalken71