 Marketplace / Shopping / 6940
6939  |  6941
Subject:
The Sanburn Systems Company - Error on Sales Pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 05:46:58 GMT

To All,

I made a mistake in adding up sales on my site sales right now,
http://www.sanrbunsystems.com I mistakenly added the discount on the parts
(0 to 45%) with the final total 25% off on the basket, coming up with 70%
off. This is incorrect, and I will fix this as soon as possible. I will fix
it so the basket discount is no longer there, and the correct percentages
will come up. For all the people that ordered before, please contact me at
ssanburn@sanburnsystems.com for corrections. Thanks goes to Rob A. for
pointing that out.

Any further questions can be addressed to ssanburn@sanburnsystems.com I need
to get a few hours of sleep first, and then I will fix it.

Thanks for  your continued support.

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?