 Marketplace / Shopping / *6894 (-5)
  Re: More Parts Available on Bulk ordering at Lego Direct

(...) What country are you in? I see that a lot of the packs that were added have went from pending to available (yaay!), and that they reshuffled the ordering (but still haven't added any sort of hierarchy or categorization, it's still linear) but (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  More Parts Available on Bulk ordering at Lego Direct

Hi I was browsing the Lego Online Shop this morning and they were updating the bulk stuff before my eyes. They have doubled what you can order from there. There are lots of parts for sale now in Bulk or in at least service packs that weren't before. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: eToys

I"m no expert on credit cards, but I think if you buy with a reputible credit card, (visa, mastercard, American express) you are guaranteed satisfaction, that is, if they don't ship, the card will recover the loss. If i'm wrong, please be kind with (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Is 6776 Ogel Control Center available?

Hi Chris, Thanks for the info. Hopefully, they'll have that Ogel Control Center soon. Christopher Pisciotti <pisciotti10@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G9E85u.KMG@lugnet.com... (...) helpful (...) stuffed (...) save (...) when (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: eToys - cheap 8735 motor sets

Well, that WAS the price around 5-6pm EST - how long it lasted I don't know. I guess they upped it to $24.99 based on heavy demand - If TOO many people want it it must be TOO cheap. eToys does seem to rollercoaster prices.....anyone remember the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact