 Marketplace / Shopping / *6819 (-20)
  Re: Bluelight sale

(...) And just because you see it and buy it, doesn't mean you'll get it. BlueLight did that to me last month. I checked out two items which they never shipped to me, and cancelled my order after several weeks. The ironic part is I posted the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bluelight sale

(...) I tend to visit a couple of times a day. The only pattern I noticed is that updates seem to ocurr late a night (between 12:00 a.m. and 6:00 am). I have gotten lucky a couple of times I stayed up late. Dave (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO at K-mart

Does anyone know when K-mart stores mark there clearance prices down? I asked an employee but they had no idea. My local K-mart has lots of LEGO sets on clearance. I hope someone knows. Keep Building mark (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Bluelight sale

When does Bluelight post sale stuff? I visit the site about 6 times a week but whenever they have new sale posts they are always sold out. They run the best sales if only I could get in on it. Thank for any info Mike B (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  4950 FROM DYA/ BELOW 8 USD !

Hi Legofans, During one week, I propose you one Lego model with a broken price: NUMBER: 4950 NAME: Loader-dozer YEAR: 1999 PIECES: 89 AGE: 7-12 years LIMITED STOCK: 79 sets (today !) UNIT PRICE (without tax): below 8 USD !!!! If you are interested, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Fred Meyers has 20% off Lego , 2/01

Fred Meyers has 20% off Lego, in store coupon. Be sure to check for any clearance Lego. Rose (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Numbers of Polybags?

I was wondering, how many polybags (and loose peices) are in common sets? I'm especialy interested in starwars and LOM. Thanks! (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  LIMITED OFFER FROM DYA

Hi Legofans, Facing to success with special offers concerning Belleville sets, I decided to extend special offers until the next week (following my limited stock). Besides, I propose you all DYA's stock for this offer for Lego models: NUMBER OFFER (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Hydro Crystalization Station $24.99 at KbKids today!

This is a great deal given that one of those large green domes goes for about $7-$10 on Brickbay right now. If I hadn't already used up my LEGO budget for this month, I'd snap a few up! John York <jry@careersite.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Walmart sales

My local Walmart had the following sets on clearance: Walmart exlusive 6 in 1 Action Pack - $20 Bulls Attack - $25 Highway Construction - $40 Naboo Swamp - $4 David (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) Mark, Great question! I can't really say when I can tell you about these things. These kind of deals pop up as inventory management turns up returns, misc. shipments and other inventory related things. This offer happened to be located in the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) <<Snipped the great news>> (...) Jake, First let me tell you that I'm really impressed and glad with this news. My mind is still boggled happily by the idea that a large company is approaching a (small) group of customers so positively. Even (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) They shouldn't think of it as "bothering" at all! 8^0 In previous threads people have said that, even if TLC should go belly-up, they would satisfy their Lego needs on the secondary market rather than buying clone brands. That's a heavy (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) Are you Lego Direct people listening to this VERY telling comment? Bring back some old elements in bulk offerings and you can scoop up losses from the secondary market, and people can then buy more lego with monies budgeted for Lego that they (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) My thanks as well Jake. I would love to pick up another Fort to add to my collection of log walls for my "Pirate City" However, when I approached my wife, she made me recall all of the money I've spent on Legos since Christmas, where she got (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) Really? Well, then I suggest you got your total incorrectly jacked up. Follow up on that, and I think they will owe you some doe. Aaron (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) This (...) shipping (...) Actually, no, it was $99.99 + about $8 S&H. I got four $5 items in the batch as well, for a total of just about $128. The $99.99 price did not include shipping. -- -Bones- "Being Optimized for Nocturnal Exploration (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) Don't forget that the price Jake quoted is the retail price they sell it for, and that shipping is the extra charge that puts it above retail. This is a relative new thing as LEGO in the past posted S@H prices with shipping rolled in. So in (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) Thanks for the heads-up! It's nice to get in on things like this... I called up and ordered one right away! (...) Just for the record, when I placed the order I was told it was $99.99. I told them we were quoted the price above, and they "made (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) I just did ... I thought it was humorous when the saleslady asked "Just one?" :-) ... Thanks so much for the heads up! Chris (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact