 Marketplace / Shopping / *6259 (-10)
  Re: Yet another Christmas Sale

"Steve Borden" <sborden@mdc.net> wrote in message news:G6021C.JIx@lugnet.com... (...) Exact same is true for the Zany-Brainy in Raleigh, NC. In fact, the LEGO shelves are pretty barren. So are the LEGO shelves at my local Wal-Mart. At least in the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Yet another Christmas Sale

Here is a link to the Zany Brainy coupon I received: (URL) I haven't found much of interest to use it on! I was at two ZB's in the New England area on Wednesday and today. The only LEGO items that were on clearance were Tunnel Transport and River (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Yet another Christmas Sale

(...) weekend. I forwarded you a copy of my email, hope it works. Julie (...) $60. (...) It was (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Yet another Christmas Sale

WHERE are you people getting this coupon, I did not get it emailed to me? Can someone just POST the info, or email it to me? I might hit a ZB this weekend. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  New at Bricksburg Depot (12/22)

I have added more parts added to my Brickbay store. There's a little bit of everything...minifig accessories, large plates, windows and doors, alligators and birds. I have also discounted my Technic items 20%. Have a look :-) Thanks, Will Lego Beach (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Yet another Christmas Sale

Not trying to play one upmanship but I was at the Zany Brainy yesterday when they had an unadvertised special on both the UCS Tie Fighter and the X-Wing for 50% off so $50 and $75 respectively. However, because I thought to bring over a Zany email (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Yet another Christmas Sale

Key point for people who missed them at Walmart - the UCS Tie Fighter is $60. It doesn't show if you narrow the search to Lego in the Clearance section. It was on page 5 of the All Brands listing. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  eToys Sale

eToys is having a big Lego sale. One item of note is the Dark Side Developers Kit for $40.00. Thanks, Dan (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Yet another Christmas Sale

If you're not broke yet :-) - Target's started their annual Clearance sale - it a sort of a preview of how they'll clearance out the store stock - and it (the on-line sale) always seems to sell out fast. A dozen sets so far: (URL) the link - but you (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  DYA AFTER EUROTUNNEL ...

Hello Legofans, From the beginning of year 2000, several Legofans from Great Britain visited DYA shops in France. I just want to inform you all Lego models listed on DYA website are situated at DYA shop of Lillers for one simple reason: DYA website (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact