 Marketplace / Shopping / 6254
Re: Yet another Christmas Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:26:12 GMT

Not trying to play one upmanship but I was at the Zany Brainy yesterday
when they had an unadvertised special on both the UCS Tie Fighter and
the X-Wing for 50% off so $50 and $75 respectively.
However, because I thought to bring over a Zany email printout coupon
for 20% more off, I got the Tie Fighter for $30 - the sweetest deal
in town.  The Zany Brainy was in Tampa, Florida and they still had
about 6 more X-wings when I left last night.
KK

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
Key point for people who missed them at Walmart - the UCS Tie Fighter is $60.

It doesn't show if you narrow the search to Lego in the Clearance section.  It was
on page 5 of the All Brands listing.

http://www.target.com/common/catalog/product.jhtml?prodid=33982&catnav=44955