 Marketplace / Shopping / 6250
6249  |  6251
Subject:
DYA AFTER EUROTUNNEL ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 16:58:20 GMT

Hello Legofans,

From the beginning of year 2000, several Legofans from Great Britain visited
DYA shops in France.
I just want to inform you all Lego models listed on DYA website are situated
at DYA shop of Lillers for one simple reason: DYA website is situated at
Lillers.
If you are interested by one or several sets, ask "Emmanuel" to one DYA
sellor and I'll come to welcome you and to present you all the wished Lego
models.
_______
How to arrive at Lillers ???
From Calais, choose Motorway 26 to Reims-Paris, then exit "Lillers" between
Bethune and Aire-sur-La Lys !
_______
Opening timetable:
MORNING (from Thusday to Saturday)
9:30 - 12:00

AFTERNOON (from Monday to Saturday)
14:30 - 19:00
If you need more informations, don't hesitate to contact me !
So as to avoid you going to DYA shop which don't present all Lego models, I
send you this mail.

See you later,

Emmanuel.
E-MAIL: dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr