 Marketplace / Shopping / *6164 (-20)
  Re: Walmart Sale

You probably have your cookies turned off. We had this problem last year ordering from TRU. Enable cookies and it should work. Rose Oh and a thousand thankyou's to those that posted. Two of these sets were under our Christmas tree. They are being (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  (canceled)

  Re: 2001 Star Wars!

Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B65E264B.944B%s...ink.com... (...) Number Five is Aliii...iiive!!!...!!! (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Hard to find 12v track at Georgia LEGO Outlet store

The Georgia LEGO Outlet store has recieved a shipment of hard to find 12v track, and some other little goodies. Train: 7858 12v switch points 19.60 7850 12v/4.5v straight track 6.99 7855 12v curved electric rails 6.99 Technic 8408 Desert Ranger (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Walmart Sale

I tried to give in but I had problems ordering from this site. I've never ordered from Walmart.com before, so I don't know if it was me or their site. Everytime I tried to add a Silver Champion to my cart I got the message "your cart is empty" I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart sale... Free shipping!

If you happen to make multiple orders, most of the free shipping coupons will only work once. No problem, just go to deal-finder.com, there are many free shipping coupon codes listed. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Walmart sale... Free shipping!

Wow, that Walmart sale comes at a perfect time. Everyone tells me I should do my Christmas shopping early, but I'm glad I waited. Even my Grandma will get a Lego set this year! Anyway, don't forget to use the coupon code "freeship" for an even (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart Sale

My moment of weakness lasted less than 30 seconds. Here's exactly how my thought process worked: "Hrm, Walmart's got a sale, let's go see. Oh look, UCS X-wing. Oh Look, UCS Tie. Oh look, Silver Champion. Cha-Ching" I even have my credit card number (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Walmart Downtime Today

For those that are interested... here is an article off of msnbc.com about the walmart downtime... Quite frankly I can't believe there isn't a single mention of LUGNET members contributing to this outage. I am quite outraged ;) (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart Sale

yea well.. sometimes its a good thing. I have been looking at dvd juke boxes for over 2 years... and more times than I can count I have almost bought one but they still haven't done it right yet :) And I am quite the dvd addict. I am going to go out (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart Sale

Jeff, If I went that far I would probably have pulled the trigger by now... Your resolve has been noted! :) I was hoping to see these big models on sale this season.. but i never expected to see the silver racer on sale too! and at these prices no (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart Sale

Oh I know waiting is for weenies lol... but you see... i just spent quite a bit of money for other projects on brickbay... so.... and Mr. Weeks just had an incredible auction on ebay.. which i couldn't pull myself away from... My guess is when I get (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart Sale

(...) If you wait long enough, the decision will be made for you: "Sorry, this product is currently out of stock..." - Bob (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart Sale

(...) Hahaha.. I am *so* with you on this one. I've already filled out the order and then stopped myself *twice* this morning.. hmmm.. both UCS (which I know are already waiting for me under the tree) and a destroyer droid for just the retail price (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart Sale

Succumb to the Dark Side! Waiting Is For Weenies ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Walmart Sale

I have to admit.. I am having a very hard time not pulling out the old plastic and diving into this one. I have never seen the destroyer droid on sale anywhere. I think I may have to pick up a couple of those. But I want some of all the other (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Dec 13 - Dec 19, 2000

I called at 10am today, and got their "we are closed right now" message. Got busy signals the rest of the morning until I posted. They don't tend to give me the Ltd Quant ones unless they have more of 10 each, as otherwise people would be asking for (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Dec 13 - Dec 19, 2000

And I just called and finally got through...they wanted to know where you were, Tom!!! "What's more important, Lego or work" In addition to those listed below, these limited quantity items are available KC07 Instectoid Queen Keychain $1.50 2001 (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  US S@H Specials, Dec 13 - Dec 19, 2000

Couldn't get through yesterday, busy signal all day! (URL) African American Family $11.99 $ 6.00 5027 Start/Stop Rail Switch $ 4.99 $ 2.00 2740 Duplo Level Crossing $ 9.99 $ 4.00 2477 Duplo Basic Set $ 5.99 $ 3.00 System 6327 Turbo Champs $ 9.99 $ (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

Ack!! I accidentaly hit reload, and that seemed to have posted the message twice...sorry about that! Anyway, the site is back up, my order was still there, and I got an X-Wing, a second Tie Fighter, a 6600, and a Silver racer for $270.09 including (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact