 Marketplace / Shopping / *5489 (-5)
  Re: Train Windows and Doors

(...) Yeah, I was *very* short sighted when I set the size of that field in the database to 32 chars. I'll have to fix that sometime. Boy, with my quality control it's a good thing I'm not writing software for the Navy :) KL (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Train Windows and Doors

Frank's comment was meant to be funny. Don't be so serious. "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G2ssvo.Gn8@lugnet.com... (...) assumed (...) ball (...) from (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) I agree. The only really thing that really excited me on that page were the large spruce trees. I have way too many arches already, and I'm only interested in half arches in brown or black for trees. I don't think that these will be a great (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) It would be much easier to expand my castle if I could get grey 1x4's cheaper than .12 a piece. I guess this "expander" pack is good if you have a mountain of grey bricks and no arches, but I'm not sure how many people that applies to. -Marc (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Ordering new bulk items and free shipping coupon

I just ordered all the new bulk pieces, from customer service (I guess they are working on Saturday's now). They are all on backorder until November 24. 18008354386 I asked about the free shipping coupon that we were suppose to receive from ordering (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact