 Marketplace / Shopping / *5314 (-5)
  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) Pictures can now be seen of these sets at my web site. Click here (URL) Of note to many will be the cameraman set#1357 because it comes with 2 new (I Think) click hinges that you can put a rod or a technic axle in. Ben Gatrelle (remove the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Is Extreme Creatures Good? FOS stuff

Has anyone cracked opened one of the FOS units? What is the light source? I assume that there is only one light source that is somehow distributed by the rotary action. If the source is an LED, has anyone attempted to change the color? kirk "Sean (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Is Extreme Creatures Good?

(...) It was also seen in the UFO 6979 ( (URL) ) Also came with a Micro Motor... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  1349 arrived at Target

The Lennox Target has the 1349 MovieMaker set in stock. There is no space for it on the shelf yet but it is in stock. Jorge Rodríguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4128 buckets are back

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) their (...) the (...) module (...) This (4128) is the XL red freestyle bucket, released in 1997. I think Larry is referencing the blue tub with 1200 bricks. Rose PS Fred Meyer has started their Fall (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact