 Marketplace / Shopping / *5209 (-5)
  Re: Zainy Brainy (Va.) sale

(...) I talked to them too and they said to use the ECENT11 code ($10 off $25 + Free Shipping) but I couldn't get that to work, So they said to use ZBSPRING for 20% off and you pay the freight, about the same deal or better if you order the larger (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zainy Brainy (Va.) sale

(...) My order for 10 Sea Scorpions was going to have an $18 shipping charge also, but the order came up with a free shipping, not sure if it was from the coupon code or not. (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego castle "chrome" sets?

Todd Hossbach wrote in message ... The (...) forgive (...) these (...) Is there a Kings grocery store out East? We have a small department store here named Kings. Rose (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zainy Brainy (Va.) sale

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:G1AC3H.EKA@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I just spoke with ZB.com this morning and they are offering anyone who had Sea Scorpions cancelled from their order $10 off and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Announcing the Brickwise™ Shopping Report

(...) Todd, Just wondering if this was set up and if so does it run consistantly at the same time each day? Or is this something you run manually. I just went to look at the 50% off SW sale at e-Toys and it looks like its over but the Brickwise (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact