 Marketplace / Shopping / *5099 (-10)
  Re: specials for The Store 11-Sep

(...) Train cabs, anyway... a grey one in case you want to turn your Metroliner all grey. Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Air Market: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Web Deals launch on Bricks on the Brain!

Greetings! Today, Bricks on the Brain would like to announce that we now have our Web Deals functionality ready. If you had signed up to receive our email alerts, you should be receiving an email in your inbox shortly! If you haven't signed up yet, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Open for international orders (Re: Added parts to my Brickbay Store)

(...) cool (...) No problem. I realized after I posted that I might sound like I was criticizing - I wasn't. Just pointing out that there was a good deal. (...) Same thing I've been doing with my parts sales. Keeping my Lego budget down lets me (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Open for international orders (Re: Added parts to my Brickbay Store)

(...) OK I will give it a try. Consider it a trial period. I have opened my store to international orders. I still have to update my home page but I will give it a try as long a funds are mailed in US dollars. I hate to seem like a pain but it is (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  $25 TRU Gift Certificate offer from Shaw's/Star Supermarkets

Just got back from grocery shopping and found this short term offer there. With the purchase of any 6 participating products purchased at Star or Shaw's Supermarkets between September 10th and September 23rd you get a $25 Gift Certificate to TRU. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Added parts to my Brickbay Store

(...) already. (...) I know what you mean... our's is due sometime in the next two weeks. :) (hmm...lugnet.people...-parents?) James (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: specials for The Store 11-Sep

(...) If anyone buys some of these to part out, I'd be interested in the black bow plates/bricks from several copies. -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Ames 50% off sale (was: Kmart has bogo 50% off sale)

So does Ames. -- -Rob. ===...=== New sets and parts for sale or trade: (URL) <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G0p49u.E0x@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Kmart has bogo 50% off sale

(...) Yep, I noticed their circular in the paper Sunday morning. I decided to see what Star Wars sets they had, and sure enough, they had both sets I wanted: 7181 TIE Interceptor and 7190 Millennium Falcon. I even got to use the $10 off (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  specials for The Store 11-Sep

YATSSL (Yet Another The Store Specials List) Here's the list of Specials at The LEGO Outlet Store at Potomac Mills in Virginia. 5976 River Expedition $35.99 2987 Fun in the Hundred Acre Wood $21.99 6087 Witches magic manor $19.99 (burps and arches) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact