 Marketplace / Shopping / *4789 (-10)
  More Clearance discounts at TRU

My local TRU has further discounted some sets. These prices are probably effective chain wide. 6766 Rapid River Village $14.98! 6097 Night Lords Castle $29.98 6979 Interstellar Starfighter $29.98 3038 Spider Slayer $14.98! There may have been more, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  NEW LEGO MODELS OF THE MONTH

Hi Legofans, I present you new Lego models of this month: 6088 (Robber's retreat) 6089 (Stone tower bridge) 6093 (Flying Ninja fortress) Cheap price, big businesses ! ... and always special offers concerning the following Lego models: -10% about (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars value pack @ Target

Well.. as I recall Jorge did say he works at Target in the toy area... I wouldn't expect if he works there that he'd make it up.... *8) I just wish "ye olde bugdet" had room to include picking this up.. hopefully it'll stay around a while... a lot (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  HUGE Target clearances

Hey guys. For the past three days I've been going around the various stores in and around Miami. Here's what I've found: KB Kids Aventura-Nothing. KB Kids Dadeland-Terrible selection. KB Kids Outlet @ Oakwood Plaza-Some Fright Knights and old (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars value pack @ Target

Just so you all know... This thing is for real! I didn't beleive it when I saw the post, but I just saw the set at target. Very good deal! Adrick (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's with Brickbay

(...) The minimum you need is a text editor. The Ebay bulk upload interface is text with markup (XML if you want to apply the term loosely.) Like this: <FREEBAY_ITEM> <FREEBAY_TITLE>Cool Mustard Sculptures</FREEBAY_TITLE> (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H Catalogue Weirdness

I typically get one to "Brad Hamilton" and another to "Bradley Hamilton." I think this results from me giving two different versions of my name on separate orders. Kyle D. Jackson <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Aug 2 - Aug 8, 2000

Of course, all the shift means is that the people on the phones will be buried on Mondays AND Wednesdays ;-) (...) I will be unable to return any emails until Wed, Aug 2, and due to the large volume of emails I'll have to go through upon my return, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Aug 2 - Aug 8, 2000

(...) Yes they shifted. (URL) think this went into effect when you were in Europe. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Aug 2 - Aug 8, 2000

(...) has S@H switched to a midweek change point on specials? if so I think that's good news, it makes things more convenient for us and them too I suspect. Or is that date (in the subject line) just a fluke? If so I suggest we suggest they shift. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact