 Marketplace / Shopping / *4519 (-20)
  OPEN YOUR EYES

Hi Legofans, Since this night, DYA's team has the great pleasure to present you new DYA's website with a new big motor, new services (example: mailing list: if you want to receive news from DYA...), new Lego themes (example: Lego train sets), new (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Robotics Discovery Set for $100 at toysrus.com

Other Mindstorms sets seem to still be at list price. (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1200 Blue Tub - price increase?

(...) original messaged snipped.... Mike Yeah, it's still the best deal out there (even better when it was $15!). Though I'm getting a little tired of my town blazing away in its primary colors in the afternoon sun (looks like Mickey's Toon Town - (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1200 Blue Tub - price increase?

Too late! Actually, I have given up on buying any more tubs, as I have more than I know what to do with right now and will be busy building until the 3rd coming of Christ with what I have now. Still, for $20, it is a good deal. Too bad so many (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Going to UK, what to look for?

8450 - not available in the US. Kind of expensive, though, so I don't know if you'd get trades out of it. (...) ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: scala

(...) Which makes it better for most of us AFOLs, who rarely buy small quantities. -Shiri XFUT .market.shopping and .market.shipping (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.scala, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping)

  FOTM:

This saturday I got a big box with 4115 Lego bricks at a sale for $60.00. It including UFO, Insectoid, a few misc older space, 5 or so small pirate sets, lots of divers, some castle, some technic and a bunch of misc. There were parts for 91 minifigs (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  #9748 Droid Developer Kit - buy 1/get 1

(...) If you're interested in the two DDK's for $99, don't wait. Looks like they have stock through this week and the beginning of next (estimated). I just spoke to the sales department at (URL) order was printed, sent to the warehouse, and should (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Going to UK, what to look for?

(...) Heh. I'd say grab whatever you can possibly find. ;-) Seriousness aside, though - anything that dates before '96-7, other than TC/T, would probably be extremely valued here. I dunno what the market situation in UK is, but XP'ing to .loc.uk (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Going to UK, what to look for?

I am going to England this summer and am wondering what LEGO (duh) I should be on the lookout for, that I won't be able to easily find in the US. I am interested in many themes and would also be looking to pick up things to trade back home. Thanks! (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Toysmart attempting to sell customer data

This might be of interest if you bought anything from Toysmart, the online retailer that went out of business in May: (URL) privacy battle looms FTC said to seek ban of defunct site, Toysmart attempts to sell data NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Federal (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  ARE YOU READY?

Hi Legofans, It's the D-DAY, it's the great day. In some hours, you'll discover a new DYA's website, new lego sets, new surprises, new good businesses..... In some hours, you'll new way to buy on DYA's website, you'll exactly see my stock (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTMonth!

In lugnet.general, Jason Maxwell writes: <snip> (...) <snip> OM *@#$*%* G!!! If I were you, I'd dub this FOTC... -Shiri XFUT .market.shopping -- I'll be on vacation between July 15th and the end of August... please forgive slow replies to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  VA Outlet Store CAUTION

If anyone is waiting on an overdue shipment from the LEGO Outlet Store in VA, I suggest you give them a call. I called about an order from 30-Jun-00; they found the package buried under an incoming shipment. Since they don't have UPS service on (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Which sets had these slopes in them?

(...) 6409 Sunset Stables 6419 {Horse Ranch} 6552 Rocky River Retreat (...) I, personally, think a better place would be in lugnet.general, which is where I will FUT. Though it is still not very out of place here. (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Which sets had these slopes in them?

Hello all, I ran across the following ended auction today and was wondering where these pieces came from. (URL) - Is this the right place to post questions are parts acquisitions? (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Email address for Busy Bee?

"Ran Talbott" <ran@netgate.net> wrote in message news:FxEyB4.4HH@lugnet.com... (...) They don't have one. The most efficient way to deal with Busy Bee is via fax. Register for an eFax number (www.efax.com) and you can get BusyBee's replies in your (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Email address for Busy Bee?

Does anyone have one? I'd really rather not spend $10 in long distance charges to place a $50 order. Thanks, Ran (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mindstorms $69.99?

(...) Yeah, every time I look at the battle-damaged back of R2-D2's head, I ask myself whether it was foolish to pop $70 for it. If I'd paid full price, there's no doubt about the answer being "yes". However, that two-fer deal at robotstore.com (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: Mindstorms $69.99?

Last week I spotted several DDKs at this same price at, of all places, FAO Schwartz marked down from their usually inflated price of $120. I haven't convinced myself I want to pay that much for it but if nothing better turns up soon I may have to. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact