 Marketplace / Shopping / *3554 (-5)
  Re: Scratch off coupon sale Zainy Brainy W-S

sheree rosenkrantz wrote in message ... (...) an (...) I wonder if they'll be as lenient this time as last time. Last fall, they had one of these, and allowed people to use coupons they had already scratched off (I used a 20% one to get two (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Upcoming TRU Sale

(...) Don't Bet on that! The TRU stores in my area rarely have stuff on sale, certainly not Lego. The turnover here for Lego is terrible. The same stuff sits on the shelves at full price for a couple of years. For example, 6097 Night Lords Castle at (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Scratch off coupon sale Zainy Brainy W-S

The cashier at the Winston-Salem, NC, Zany Brainy told me there will be an in store scratch off coupon sale at the W-S store April 13-16. The coupons will give from 10% to 50% off the total order. The last time this promotion was offered in her (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Upcoming TRU Sale

(...) Ah, figured that it would be a national ad, who knows. Anyway, United States, Texas. Looked llike it was going to be one of those ads that show up in the sunday paper. (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU cupon

In the two stores I've been in, it didn't recognize the connection between the set and the coupon either, but the store honored it anyway and even for multiple units (the coupon is worded so that it's supposed to be $10 off the total, but the fine (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact