 Marketplace / Shopping / *3454 (-5)
  Re: V.A.T. is reduced !

Sealed Fort Legorado for less than $50! I sold mine on eBay for $150 last Christmas! I've ordered from DYA before, and even with shipping costs, the prices can't be beat the service is reasonably fast. Dan Siskind (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  V.A.T. is reduced !

Hi Legofans, Today, on DYA's website, I changed the rate of french V.A.T. for a simple reason. French government decided to reduced it in France from 20,6 % to 19,6 %. So, this measure concerns all the french and europeans legofans (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Prices of new Lego have been reveled in £/$

Michael Edwards wrote in message ... (...) <snip price list!> AHHHH!!! I'd better start selling blood... (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 6198 Sting Ray Stormer 37% off at Amazon

(...) AFAIK (and I've been looking for a while) no set has ever used 14x14 bottoms. From looking at the MF pictures again, it looks like they're 10x10s simply "moved apart" far enough to give the proper outside diameter; this would explain why the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  UFO dome/hull bottoms

(...) That would rock! (I gotta smile at thought of a watertower with blaster damage on top :-) Someone a while back (I think it was Michael Dorneich) said he was planning to build a football stadium with UFO domes. --Todd [XFUT -> .build] (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact