 Marketplace / Shopping / *3074 (-10)
  Re: Mos Espa Pod Racer @ $50 @ Walmart

(...) Way to go, Troy! :) It's strangely exciting and shameful to be carting that much LEGO through a Wal-Mart. I'm not going to ask how much it totalled out at...but I"ll be watching for parts! :) best Lindsay (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mos Espa Pod Racer @ $50 @ Walmart

(...) They will all be parted out. I'm more then halfway done sorting already. When I am done sorting and counting, a list will be posted to buy-sell-trade soliciting offers. Troy (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mos Espa Pod Racer @ $50 @ Walmart

(...) Wow. Four carts of Mos Espa Podracers. Even I, a blatant not-a-SW-fan, can appreciate that. Are you going to part with some of these in the form of individual pieces? Please LMK if so. -Shiri (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Mos Espa Pod Racer @ $50 @ Walmart

I mentioned quite some time ago (before Christmas I believe) that one of my local walmarts[1] had a large number of Mos Espa Pod Racer[2] sets. They were at full retail at the time though. Well, to my surprise and delight, they went on sale (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: kbkids.com 20% off regular prices

Sadly, Mindstorms aren't included. Dennis (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You get the day off. (remove .NO and SPAM. to reply) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  kbkids.com 20% off regular prices

Their regular prices are a little higher than walmart and the like, but... take 20% off, plus another 20% off using coupon code "newsletter" (ends today),plus they have a deal on shipping, ($5.00 total no matter how big the order) plus they don't (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2000 Star Wars in Australia

Peter Callaway wrote in message ... (...) Packer's (...) be (...) Whoa, that's bad... IIRC, the Aussie dollar has about the same exchange as the Canadian dollar, yes? Wow! If you were to buy Lego from North , you'd still be paying less with (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Feb 28 - Mar 5, 2000

(...) I have not observed S@H to drop their prices in stages. That is, they pick a clearance price and stick with it until the set is gone. They may have set multiple prices before (6899 Nebula Outpost?) but it's not their normal practice. Steve (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Feb 28 - Mar 5, 2000

...From general retail experience, they are prolly cutting out most if not all profit and dropping them to cost. Some sets have a higher profit margin so can be cut more. (...) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2000 Star Wars in Australia

(...) fiddling with the numbers shows the system sets as being 1.5 to 2 times more expensive (best 7115, 7134 worst 7104) but the technic sets are consitently only 1.33 times. There is no way shipping is so expensive as to justify 1.5 to 2 times (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact