 Marketplace / Shopping / *2784 (-10)
  Re: End of Clearance Stock?

(...) Yes. I thought maybe the blimps got marked down in the Kentwood WalMart and someone snarfed them, but they sure disappeared. Ditto for the Advent Calendars... The combo pack seems stuck at 14, I finally gave in and bought 2 (for which Mike S (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego outlet in San Francisco, CA ?

(...) No, he's the Lego INLET and parts depot. (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  End of Clearance Stock?

Frank Filz and I were discussing some observations we made at several of the local Wal-Mart stores here in the Raleigh area. It seems that some of the Wal-Mart stores had large stocks of items on clearance that "disappeared" all of the sudden. While (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <38A77CEF.3DE55A26@vfaq.com>... (...) I thought Tom was the San Francisco Lego outlet Rose (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego outlet in San Francisco, CA ?

Doesn't have one yet. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Lego outlet in San Francisco, CA ?

I will be visiting the San Francisco area next week. I vaguely remember seeing San Fran listed as a place that does or will have a Lego outlet. Does it have one now, or is there one in the bay area? (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  ZB Sale: 6195 Neptune Discovery Lab $45

Today I found the Neptune Discovery Lab 6195 ((URL) at Zainy Brainy. It was on sale for $45 (USD). Since ZB is doing a special on clearance items, 25% off red sticker, it came out to a pretty good deal. Check it out. -Nick (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego Outlet in Georgia has NO black thunders left

(...) I sure hope they could hire a full-timer...I am going to find out Monday morning to see if they would be williing to hire me. I live in Atlanta and am a student at GA Tech (not in school this semester) and really need a job. Will let everyone (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Complete List of non-S@H Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices

(This is final installment earlier post that I have continued to build on with additional sets. Sorry, but my internet connection is really slow (bad phone line).) Hello, I returned from my visit to the Georgia Lego Outlet in Dawsonville today. I'm (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  One last chance to get 8480...

Hi everyone, I have few more 8480s that I want to sell. These 8480s are brand new and unopened. I am selling each for $115 + shipping. You can go to (URL) for more information. If you have any questions please E-Mail me at dzz@mindspring.com. Best (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact