 Marketplace / Shopping / *2494 (-5)
  WB Store...Indy Storm and Countdown corner back in stock...

For those wishing to try their luck, the WB Store has Indy Storm and Countdown Corner back in stock. I successfully ordered (emphasis on ordered) some of both. Will our hero get them? Will the fiendish forces of evil cancel his order...again? -Doug (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  # 6512 (Landscape loader)/Last sets/Timeliness

Hi Legofans, We placed a new reference, there were 2 days ago ! Here is this old Lego set: Number: 6512 Name: Landscape loader Year: 1992 If you are interested yet, don't miss it ! At the end of this afternoon, I may delete this reference facing to (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Stupid: Bought an Open Box

Hardly. If you have more than about 5 parts these days, they WILL charge you. Mind you, they don't charge much, but the days of just about everything free are long gone. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Stupid: Bought an Open Box

(...) LOL... I picked up a Duplo tub on clearance at TRU last weekend. It had been beat up, opened, taped and re-taped many, many times. Marked down to $4.90 from the $15-ish range. When I brought it home and performed a brickventory, we discovered (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Stupid: Bought an Open Box

Eric McCarthy wrote in message <38924473.576@aol.com>... (...) But (...) While I haven't actually called CA except in the case of some stickers which I was missing, CA will also replace broken or damaged parts from sets you already own (and even (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact