 Marketplace / Shopping / *234 (-5)
  Re: S@H Canada Specials March 29-April 2, '99

(...) Sold out of both of these by Thusday morning, and they are not replacing them this week. On a S@H note, they do seem to be finally getting in some of the '99 accessory packs. I got 5318 hats etc., 5313 Spaceport accessories, and 5316 (...) (26 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Question for the European AFOL's

Greetings all! Has anyone seen the Town/Space Port set #6461 Surveillance Chopper around? I haven't had any luck in my area, and it doesn't appear to be available in the US. In addition, does anybody have any comments/suggestions about Legoland (...) (26 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Great K-Mart Sale

Thomas Main wrote in message <36FCF188.AE3BDF9A@a...te.edu>... (...) Incidentally, on this sale, plan to make several trips to the cash register or a trip to the customer service desk after the cash register if you buy 4 or more sets and the prices (...) (26 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars hits Columbus, OH Meijer stores!

My mother just called and said that she saw starwars Lego at the Meijer in Lancaster Ohio at 20% off. It's about 25 minutes southeast of Columbus. Take 33 south and it will take you right by it. Jorge Rodriguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Magic Box of Surprises - MB40 contents

(...) That's a pretty nice surprise. Steve (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact