 Marketplace / Shopping / *1804 (-5)
  Re: S&H Technic Sale via MindStorms e-mailing

Why didn't *I* get any? I buy lots and lots of stuff and I've been a clubmember since forever. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

Will Middelaer wrote: The one that I was talking about being a nice (...) That's the Cascade one. It *was* nice. Now they remodeled it and it's a lot nicer, although the ersatz village facade is lame. I like the Knapp's corners one better, though. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

(...) Steve, I think you are right. I have been to both of them but I forgot about the other one on 28th street. The one that I was talking about being a nice one is the Meijers just off the exit to the highway, just off the path you would take from (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  2000 Sets Spotted in Jersey

Finally! I was at Wal-Mart (my favourite one, in Edison Twp) this evening to buy a headlamp for my car, and I saw a few of the Y2000 sets--the 7180 B-Wing and the 8001 Battle Droid (Technic). I bought my own plus an extra (I'm poor, so I do sell (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: #4565 Freight & Crane Railway $99 at Zany Brainy

Shane Archer wrote in message <4PVWODNySZZoOvMuVDI...ax.com>... (...) I also found this at the Zany-Brainy in Durham, North Carolina. They had one 4565 and it had been opened and returned. Most of the polybags were still sealed but some of the tape (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact