 Marketplace / Shopping / *1444 (-5)
  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

(...) Thanks for the great tip on this one, Hari. Lugnet heresy, I actually used this deal to score a free non-lego book. I used it to get Angela's Ashes for my wife as a Christmas present. We have a $ limit on gifts, so anything I can get her for (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

Frustrate? I want to kiss your feet. Well not really, but you know what I mean. Thanks for saving me some coin. I can hardly wait to get the two small building books and as for the Mindstorms book, that will be WAY cool. Thanks again. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

Thanks for the correction Larry. I hope I did not frustrate too many people. =Hari= Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <383FECF5.A050031@vo...er.net>... (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

(...) Heh, I noticed the same thing after filling out the form and having it slowly dawn upon me that I couldn't get them to mail to Canada. My fault for living in the UK I suppose, which has *nothing* like these offers. Still, with $15 Cdn, you can (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

Ugh, Canadian shoppers have to use the canada.buy.com service, which only offers $15.00 Cdn ($10.00 US) for free and only sells computer stuff. Like I can get anything for my computer for that. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (URL) "If you strike me (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact