 Marketplace / Shopping / *1329 (-5)
  Re: US S@H Specials Nov 18 - 21, 1999

Troy Cefaratti wrote in message ... (...) no (...) The only trouble I had was that the salesperson said that the catalog code I gave did not qualify. I didn't point out that the catalog I was using had the announcement for the sale because she said (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials Nov 18 - 21, 1999

(...) free (...) Im thinking that it depends on who you talk to. The gentleman that took my order gave me a McDonalds set with my order without me even asking for it (atleast he SAID he did, we'll see if it comes). And all that I ordered was 10 (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Grrr! Well, if I had talked to your lady, Lego would have made an extra $40 off me today. -John Van Eric McCarthy <bendyarm@aol.com> wrote in message news:3835C6A7.7C5F@aol.com... (...) free (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials Nov 18 - 21, 1999

(...) That depends who you talk to. I specifically asked if they did, and the lady told me that if I made a mixed order of some catalog items and some phone specials that together total $75 or more, then I could get the McD set. /Eric McCarthy/ (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego Store OPEN in Virginia

Can someone headed out there PLEASE ask if they ship elsewhere, and if so, get their phone number? There are some sets I'd like to buy from them, but I'm in California. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact