 Marketplace / Shopping / *12424 (-20)
  Re: LEGO Factory parts list - Minifigs

(...) --SNIP-- Wow! This is a lot of hard work and very much appreciated. Thanks heaps. Tim (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  LEGO Factory parts list - Minifigs

I'm glad people are using these. If you've placed an order, please post some pictures. I'm curious about the (URL) box issue>. As always, parts are in lots of 10, and prices are in USD. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> Minifigs Part Color (...) (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Looking for RCX version 1.0 software

I am looking for the software CD that comes with the RCX 1.0 brick. I need to get the software that runs the serial IR tower. Thanks (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Tiles

(...) These have been in the US PAB selection (in MdStone, Black, Red, Yellow, and Blue) for several months, so hopefully they have also hit the secondary market is (basically) unlimited quantities. Now, DkStone---that's a new one to me. (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Tiles

Thanks for work and posting this.It should be noted that for the first time grey 2x2 tiles(bley however)are aval. in some what bulk form.Chris (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Tiles

(...) Marc, Thank you so much for your efforts with these lists. Myself and I am sure many others are finding them extremely useful. Best, Jonathan (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  LEGO Factory price list - Tiles

Parts are in lots of 10, prices are in USD. I skipped the Plates group for the moment. I'll come back to them when I have more time. There doesn't seem to be a bulk discount. I tried the 1x1 tiles in light bley, and for lots of 100 and 1000, the (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials, May 10 to May 16

7330 already gone (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Phone Specials, May 10 to May 16

1-800-835-4386 (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) US S@H Phone Specials, May 10 to May 16 7330 Dora's Treasure Island 9.99 5.00 8648 Buzz Saw (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Basic Bricks

In lugnet.market.shopping, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote: -snip- (...) Great idea, Marc! You've made it very easy to find parts and better yet, buy them! Geez, they'll even show up in their own box with a graphic on them of what they are..darned clever! Joe (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  LEGO Factory Price List - Tile Bricks

Some good stuff in this group, like those little 1x1 slopes in black and red for about half off the BrickLink price. As before, parts are in lots of 10 and prices are in USD. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> Tile Bricks Part Color Price (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  LEGO Factory price list - Sloping Bricks

Parts are in lots of 10, and prices are in USD. (URL) As requested>, I've added the BrickLink Part IDs. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> Sloping Bricks Part Color Price BrickLink Part ID (URL) slope 45°, 1x2> black .09 (URL) 3040> (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

"Marc Nelson Jr." <marcnelsonjr@gmail.com> wrote in message news:Iz0Mzp.3Aq@lugnet.com... (...) Can you list the part ID for the elements in the description? I use part ID's a lot on bricklink, and this would be of help when comparing LDD prices to (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO Factory price list - Basic Bricks

I've started compiling the prices for parts from the new LEGO Factory palette. The parts are in lots of 10, and prices are in USD. I hope this will be useful to those who just want to buy bricks without assembling anything in LDD. Please let me know (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX) !

  US S@H Phone Specials, May 3 to May 10

1-800-835-4386 (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) US S@H Phone Specials, May 3 to May 10 B004 2x4 Black Low Ridge Slope 4.99 2.50 3736 Blue (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: Where to buy Legos at Manhattan, NY?

(...) The Times Square Toys 'R' Us has the largest selection I've seen in NYC, but the prices are not any different than a normal Toys 'R' Us. They do have a large selection of TRU exclusive sets though. The store is worth just going to see; there (...) (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Where to buy Legos at Manhattan, NY?

Hello, I'm going to Manhattan, NY in a few weeks time and would like to know where to buy Legos from there? Preferably a place with a good selection of models (maybe older ones too) and a reasonable pricing (or are the prices fixed?). I have done (...) (18 years ago, 29-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Name Badge Kit with 1x1 Printed Tiles

(...) Unfortunately, and inexplicably, TLG redesigned the pattterns for all of these tiles, so these are different parts.[1] (URL) the letters on the newer tiles (from set 4294192) seem consistently smaller than those in set 4677 and most seem (...) (18 years ago, 24-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.parts, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  LEGO Factory fulfillment is MAY 8 (was: LF Individual Parts Fulfillment)

(...) As you've all noticed, April 8th has come and gone with no change in LF. I did find out that there was a miscommunication, and since I dislike assigning blame or pointing fingers (like at Steve Witt for instance) I won't go into details. (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Thanks, Steve. I'll assume they just decided to double the amount of dark red bricks they were planning on supplying for Factory at the last minute because they're expecting them to sell quickly. Jonathan (18 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact