 Marketplace / Shopping / *12199 (-20)
  8653 wanted

Does anyone know if the lego technic 8653 technic ferarri enzo is available for sale in toy stores in Ontario? Thanks a bunch! (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  WANTED small PAB cups for brickfest

ok i know it sounds dumb but i am looking for someone to bring me 3-4 empty cups for my brick bazaar table. in return for the cups you can fill one free from an unsorted collection. thanks, ondrew p.s. please let me know that you are bringing them (...) (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Slim pickings at Target?

Hey Dave, I saw the deep discounts at a couple of Targets here lately, and it seems like they're starting to restock after clearing out the old inventory, so maybe you're just hitting in between the two. I've also noticed that the LEGO sets aren't (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Target lineup, was Re: Slim pickings at Target?

(...) Ah! That's encouraging! I noticed that they'd moved the construction toys to a new aisle, but I thought that this just coincided with a reduction in inventory. Good to know that I was apparently mistaken. Dave! (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  New Target lineup, was Re: Slim pickings at Target?

Your Target may not have rolled out the new display today. Mine did. I found a refreshed display of 2005 sets today. Some of the prominent items: mini Bionicle, Dino Attack, Knight's Kingdom 2005 (minus the big castle), play armor and swords for the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Slim pickings at Target?

During my lunch hour I discovered that my local Target has eight different LEGO sets on its shelves, three MEGABLOKS sets, and one Best-Lock. I don’t recall such drastic inventory downsizing during the past few summers. Has there been a change of (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: WANTED: Trade Assosiate Located in UK

Josh, when you find someone who is willing to do this please let me know. I am having to ask my clients to bring my purchases with them when they come over to Phoenix, but it is starting to become a hastile. Larry AZLUG (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  WANTED: Trade Assosiate Located in UK

I am looking for somebody located in the UK to help accomplish a transaction with a retailer that only ships to that area. I am in the US. Compensation for the favor will be discussed. Anybody interested please contact me at Josh120@optonline.net or (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Bogus "clearance" at TRU

Warning--this post contains info about a clone brand, but it's relevant to LEGO, so bear with me... TRU currently has a bunch of stuff with green price tags and signs all over the store proclaiming an additional 30% off green-tagged items. Sounds (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Target clearances begin

Yes, they'll go to 75% off, as I have picked up a few sets at 75% off already. Seems to be store-specific, though, as one local store had 8777 at 75% off, the other had it at 30% (needless to say, I bought all the 75% off, am waiting on the few 30% (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target clearances begin

(...) Hey, Does anyone know if they will go to the 75% off level, and, if so, after how long? I've checked out my local Target and there are some things that I'd probably not pay $25 for, but, heck, I'd by Clickits* if they got slashed as low as (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target clearances begin

The Mini-MTT (4491) hit 50% off at one store, so I bought a pile. I was surprised to discover a 4490 inside one of them! This is like opening up an oyster to find a slightly unexpected pearl. Though they are more like clams. -Erik (19 years ago, 16-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 5994 Catapult

"Dan Thompson" <danaliobi@aol.com> wrote in message news:IJo6Dn.JnJ@lugnet.com... (...) displays for (...) near me (...) In addition to the Catapult, my Wal-Mart had two small Racers sets as well - 4308 and 4309. It was interesting that 4308 and (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 5994 Catapult

(...) I think most Walmarts will carry these. I got all 16 from the Walmart near me for $0.97 each but they were not in their system yet. The cashier had to manually enter them. (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 5994 Catapult

(...) That's what it says, but at my local wal-mart they insisted that it should be $3.96. I told them it said .97 but they said that was for different bag (racers). (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  5994 Catapult

Available at Walmart in Syracuse locations on end-of-aisle strip displays for $0.97 each. (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Excessive exchange rate between US and Canada

(...) Hi Kevin, Thank's for the tip. I ordered this morning at $299CDN like you said. A very good tip. Thank's a lot Andre (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Excessive exchange rate between US and Canada

(...) This is a regular catalog ? When does this offer expire ? Any other kits that have such a nice discount ? Man, and I thought 369$ was a good price ! Now I will have to cancel my first order and make a new one. Thanks for tip. (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Excessive exchange rate between US and Canada

(...) C5HE13 Kevin (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Excessive exchange rate between US and Canada

(...) Would you be able to share that catalog code, thanks. (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact