 Marketplace / Shopping / *12174 (-10)
  Re: Blue Baseplate 627

But the wild thing is if you order blue baseplates, they do not come shrink wrapped or anything like that, just a bunch of blue base plates rattling around in the box, no paper, no age label, no warnings, very odd!!! (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Blue Baseplate 627

"John Radtke" <ILoveLEGO@att.net> wrote in message news:IJ7wt6.17oG@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) PLDStore (...) They are plentiful on BrickLink. I have them on my wanted list and get a notice 3-4 times a week. Mike (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Blue Baseplate 627

(...) Apparently so - just noticed the other day that they are back on North America S@H. Though for some reason they have the Safety Warning attached to the listing unlike other baseplates of the same size. And here I just broke down and ordered (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target clearances begin

My Target had a few sets on clearance. Nothing big. Truely the prices look like someone just decided to drop them something like 3 bucks or so. Some of the sets were only down a buck. They had a lot and I mean a lot of the Bionicle stuff. Never got (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Target clearances begin

Target has begun marking down a large variety of sets - Knights Kingdom, Harry Potter, DUPLO Castle, Spiderman, some Bionicle, older Star Wars, others. The pattern at the one store I've been to seems to be 50% off $40 and up sets (such as HP train & (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shop AT Home

(...) I have seen this as well. What are they up to? Is it simply a malfunction, or is there an overhaul/big change in progress? Orion (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Shop AT Home

Hi, Since saturday morning , after I've seen the New Technic sets availaible here in Europe, the online LEGO shop for Europe is down (all the price 0.0 - all sets "not available"). No warning messages on the site. No news send to customers in the (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Wal-Mart Star Wars clearance

My Wal-Mart has clearanced all remaining Lego Star Wars. (20-33% off) They got out of Harry Potter quickly last year, too, but are still selling Spider-Man. (19 years ago, 2-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Larger Technic sets and Nitro Menace now on S@H

Only ToysRUs so far has the new stock, this stuff is targetted to ship to smaller dealers for shelf space around August 1st. (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Larger Technic sets and Nitro Menace now on S@H

(...) Not at Toys Toys Toys, not at Bricks & Blocks, so I guess the lesser retailers haven't got them yet. I haven't checked Toy Blox yet 'cause they are far away and they sell some things at above MSRP. All I'm waiting for is for Bricks & Blocks to (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact