 Marketplace / Shopping / *1189 (-10)
  Re: Explorien Starship #6982

As far as my comment about trans-shipping between TRU stores: I have it clarified now. TRU will trans-ship between stores "in the same region". Region being denoted by the first two digits of the store number (I'm in 87). Both stores have to be in (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(URL) agree with Tony, I don't think this belongs in loc.uk anymore folks. Richard (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Set #5561 - a bargain?

A local department store here in Aachen, Germany, is offering the 1997 Model Team Set #5561 "Big Foot 4 x 4" for 79 DM (40 Euro / 42 US$). I've just recently left my Dark Ages (and thus am way out of touch and also short on real Lego). The question (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  KB Toys have Model Team 5561

I went by KB Toys today, they didn,t have the buy one get one for 50% off. I did find Model Team 5561 Big foot for $39.99!!!! These had limited release outside of S@H. If someone is interested, I would trade a 5561 for one of the 6560. We both pay (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Attention Walmart Shoppers!!!...!!!

I just came home from Walmart and found the following prices. Note that these were not on sale, but shelf sticker was changed. I may be off by a few cents on my prices. Some 12.97 sets were 9.97 ALL 19.97 sets were 14.24!!!!! including the SW snow (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle

I went to my local KB Toy store and no sale on Lego. I spoke to the manager and she said that Toyworks is a different division but if I have the cirular from Toyworks, she would match the price. Since I don't have the flyer, no luck. Anyone willing (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) Mike, I certainly don't disagree with you. I have "bent" purchase resrictions myself. (Marcia and I both bought Voodoo3s with the mail-in rebate; I used my parent's address.) However, I think that the fact that the "end result is the same" is (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Explorien Starship #6982

(...) I just saw one at the TRU in Colonial Heights, VA. Same price. I could pick it up if anyone wants it. John (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

I have to side with Larry (and Mike, too I guess). I am sure companies use these limits (one per person/per household) to maximize the effectiveness of their special deal. They are within their rights to make up such rules, and you are within your (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) This reminds me of when KBKids.com had the X-wings for half price because of some pricing error. I ordered one, and nearly had a friend order another one because it was such a "good deal". But when it arrived, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact