 Marketplace / Shopping / 1185
1184  |  1186
Subject:
Attention Walmart Shoppers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 20:21:01 GMT

I just came home from Walmart and found the following prices. Note that
these were not on sale, but shelf sticker was changed. I may be off by a few
cents on my prices.

Some 12.97 sets were 9.97
ALL 19.97 sets were 14.24!!!!! including the SW snow speeder Naboo fighter
Some 29.97 sets were 23.97
Ultimate Lego Book  12.97

P.S. 14.97 sets were still 14.97, go figure.

Rose