 Marketplace / Shopping / *11839 (-5)
  Re: Shop At Home Free Shipping once again

(...) I got one. I agree with Maggie's characterization of the types of sets featured in it. Further, I feel the same way about the targeting, (with no hard evidence, but with a strong feeling) that she does, it was targeted at adults. (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Shop At Home Free Shipping once again

(...) Here's a pic of the cover: (URL) I have no background in marketing, so all I can really say is that it appealed to me and I intuitively know it was intentionally created to do so. As for the difference in contents, I would estimate the average (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Try waiting a few days, they probably will get more. Walgreens uses automated replenishment (we were told by some store managers) so stores that had a lot taken quickly should get a large quantity as replacements. For instance, Kim Toll, Frank (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

"Allan Bedford" <AllanBedford-DELETE...otome.com> wrote in message news:I6Iyyp.7Fs@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) come (...) different (...) Anyone else notice that the 2004 Holiday Catalog features LEGO sets which are most like those of (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Shop At Home Free Shipping once again

(...) I can't say that I remember that one. I just pulled out my 'Holiday 2003' catalog and it's got a kid on the front looking at a catalog with his own picture on the front. What time of year did the 'Greatest Gifts' version come out? Was it (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact