 Marketplace / Shopping / *11734 (-20)
  Re: TRU Shopping report

(...) I picked up air blazers 4403 for 50% off at a local TRU. The selection of sale items varies dramatically at the 3 or so stores near my house. One has none of the 50% off items, and another has tons! Mark (20 years ago, 26-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  TRU Shopping report

I just got a back from TRU. They have a few of the new sets. They have the following. 65532 for $19.99 This is the new 5 pod set. You get all of the pods, a game board and then something else that is slipping my mind. K8800 for $39.99 They are (...) (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  All Instructions on Sale at Abracadabrick!

Hi everyone, I've just put all the instructions on sale at (URL) my BrickLink store>. Almost all are 50% off! Roy (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Yanick Brick is now open again

Hi to all! After more than 6 months out of the LEGO business, I am proud to annouce that I am back for good. As many of you already know, I was busy building my own house and it tooks longer than I wanted. So, now that I have a little more spare (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials Sep 22-28, 2004

(URL) 1-800-835-4386 (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) 4Juniors/Jack Stone/Max Creator 4653 Dump Truck $ 9.99 $ 5.00 Baby/Duplo/Primo/Explore (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  S @ H Phone Specials Sept 15-21, 2004

1 800 835-4386 4100 Maximum wheels $10 4093 Wild Windup $12.50 7508 Clikits Jewels n Bands $3.50 7517 Clikits Cool Room Decor $5 7518 Clikits Cool Room Catchers $5 3538 GG Snowboard Cross Chase $15 3427 NBA Slam Dunk $4 3420 Soccer Champ. Challenge (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials t his week

If someone could get this week's Specials posted on Wed, I'd appreciate it - our house has no power or phone thanks to Ivan, so I'm not online 12+ hours a day like I normally am. Probably 15min/day on a borrowed connection (and yes, I'm getting the (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More stores announced - NY and NJ

(...) One of the NJ stores is already open - the Rockaway store opened on September 10th. Mark P (URL) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  More stores announced - NY and NJ

LEGO Company's Retail Division Expands throughout New York and New Jersey "LEGO Systems, Inc., the Americas division of one of the world's best-known toy brands, prepares to open three new LEGO(R) brand retail stores in the New York and New Jersey (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Trip Report: PaB at St Jacobs

(...) Naa. It had to fit in my carryon. (...) Yes. That's what I meant when I said Billund, sorry for any confusion. The large one is much larger. (...) I'm with you there, even this bigger one is no fun. A trick I was shown is to cut the sides of (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Trip Report: PaB at St Jacobs

(...) Man if if that was the price I would have filled every bag they had. Well maybe that's what you did, you're just not telling us. :-) I'm guessing someone made an error in the bag selection because that's a small bag for the by weight pick a (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Trip Report: PaB at St Jacobs

(...) Bummer. Well, I better not tell you what I actually paid for that bag at Discover Mills, then. (1) I still liked the store though, if only because it's all LEGO but has a different take on how to do an all LEGO store than the corporate vision. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Trip Report: PaB at St Jacobs

(...) that bag. It's not even as big as a typical sandwich zip lock bag. I would guess it holds less then a quarter what that bag holds. The interesting thing is the small bag isn't much smaller then the large bag. I know some people have suggested (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Trip Report: PaB at St Jacobs

Calum: Is the large bag at the St Jacobs store the same size as this one: (URL) is it some different size? The comparision with a large cup is rather striking. This bag is the same size as the 'small' bag at Billund (and at the random brick sales (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU GreenTag Specials

(...) I found this green-tagged in Appleton, WI: 4408 Creator Animals Is this the first new-colors Creator set to go on clearance anywhere? Other sets green-tagged: 4851 Spiderman Origins 7468 Discovery Saturn V Moon Mission 7413 Passage of Jun-Chi (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Lego Train sets spotted in Historic Rail catalog

I get a catalog from Historic Rail (www.historicrail.com) They are a seller of railroad books, art, and memorabilia. They have in the past featured a small selection of HO scale (and other scale models). I just got their latest catalog and they (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: NEW Train Set! 65537 My Own Train Classic Freight Train

"Jeremy Scott" <copyright@cox.net> wrote in message news:I3It23.rtq@lugnet.com... (...) That is really cool. Any idea if it will be available in other colors - like green? Either way, it's an awesome deal. (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: (Update on Windsor and Cookstown) Re was: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) I agree. I hope those within driving range will at least drop by at some point to see it and tell the store how interested they are to see the feature added. For those of you who've never been to St. Jacob's this is a great time to make the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  (Update on Windsor and Cookstown) Re was: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) Heads up on "Pick a Brick". For those of you that don't know, all three Bricks and Blocks in Ontario (St. Jacobs, Windsor and Cookstown) are owned by the same owner. I have been told (by the Cookstown Store) that the Pick a Brick, in St Jacobs (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: what is LEGO Direct? (was Re: why no pirates in the U.S.?)

Lego Direct was a branch of Lego which did direct-to-consumer marketing. Including overseeing Shop @ Home. While it existed they spearheaded a bunch of interesting things like the Legend reissues, some new bulk packs, a renaissance in trains, and (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact