 Marketplace / Shopping / *11564 (-10)
  NJ/NY Lego Store deals?

Hi All, I am heading to NJ/NY area this weekend and was wondering if it was worth stopping by those stores? I hope they will be open for this weekend. TIA for any help! Cheers, Ram (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer

(...) For simplicity's sake, you can use one of these two URLs to automatically enter your source code into your shopping cart: US: (2 URLs) B. Lukin E-Commerce Business Manager LEGO Shop At Home (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Hy0q9o.FJy@lugnet.com... (...) America (...) [ ... snipped for brevity ... ] Good news! The Metroliner discount offer has been extended to June 1, 2004. If you need the ordering (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Cheap 8455 Back-hoe Loader at Argos.co.uk

(...) Thanks for sharing this! Scott A (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Just a question that has to be asked because it might be asked soon

(...) Larry's FUBAR I meant 1000 units at 74.99 a pop. So 75000. She said that the person did not get the order. (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Just a question that has to be asked because it might be asked soon

(...) She mentioned that a person wanted to buy 1000 copies. Did she say whether they got that many? (...) Well they did say there was a limit of 5 copies for the cargo ship and I think it was a good idea. In this case... with the limited quantity. (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Just a question that has to be asked because it might be asked soon

(...) I don't understand what you are talking about. 7400 what? Dollars? Or did you mean only 100 sets? If you are talking about $$$, then I think you meant $75,000. JOHN (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Just a question that has to be asked because it might be asked soon

I just have a question and think that Lugnet should start the conversation. I got off the phone with SAH and asked them about my order. They said that it was shipped and I should have my 2 cargo ships by Friday. I asked them how many they had left. (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: NEW sets at LLCA - F1 Ferrari Collection, Knights Kingdom (both sizes), new designer sets, Bioni

(...) I was there yesterday myself. The wife and sister-in-law and I had to check out the tent sale. Also new (to me anyway) were the new Alpha Team sets. I picked up the snow mobile/helicopter set and was pleasantly surprised. I bought the (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LEGO F1 Ferrari Collection, look but don't touch!

"Rob Hendrix" <rhendrix@cei.net> wrote in message news:Hy6EEH.w6I@lugnet.com... (...) pond (...) That doesn't seem necessary. They had one on display in the LEGO Store in Northbrook, Illinois yesterday. The clerk working there told me they were (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact