 Marketplace / Shopping / *11264 (-5)
  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) They are! (I got a set at Burlingon Mall in MA last week, and another red one just last nite at Mall of America in MA) (...) Nope, you aren't. Nik is agonising over whether to buy the set off me outright or wait till his birthday in a month (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Schaumburg, IL LEGO store P.A.B. inventory (long)

(...) It may vary by state but Burlingon MA waived the tax if I had my purchases shipped out which I did... it was about the same at the dollar amount I was at, but with the convenience of not needing to check luggage to get the stuff home. (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

"BrickBuy" <pjanssen@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:HuqJ9z.KGG@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) you're well (...) Drive time from O'Hare to the Woodfield store is highly dependent on the time of day you are making the trek. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Schaumburg, IL LEGO store P.A.B. inventory (long)

(...) Most of these are the same as the Solomon Pond and Burlington PAB selection which are found of the Peeron homepage: (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Schaumburg, IL LEGO store P.A.B. inventory (long)

(...) Could you tell me if "trans blue" is "Trans DARK Blue", "Trans MEDIUM Blue" or "Trans LIGHT Blue"? Thanks, Troy (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact