Fred Meyer sold these before Christmas. Some stores may still have some left. Rosemary "Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:HrDxH8.226K@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Has the 4400 tub been discontinued?

I've only seen them at KB here. I picked one up for $16.00 on sale a few weeks ago. Normal price here is $19.95. (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4511 High Speed Train $49.98 at fao.com

(...) Well, I just phoned fao.com to verify that my order was still in the queue, as I was concerned about the warning msg about the qty 2... and I was told that at the time I placed the order, they no longer had any stock of the trains. Therefore, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Has the 4400 tub been discontinued?

(...) It was a very limited-release product...I think the going theory is that Lego was trying to get rid of excess inventory, hence the bizarre (yet wonderful) blend of odd parts, a lot of them one or two per tub. S@H received only a few, and had (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: fao.com insane shipping charges

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snipped>... (...) Didn't see that item today; strange shipping process. However, the 4511 High Speed Train shipping was $9 for one, $13 for two (which isn't as crazy). I couldn't find any coupons (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Has the 4400 tub been discontinued?

Has the 4400 tub been discontinued? I have yet to see it stocked at Toys R Us. And I hesitate to pay the inflated $22.00 at KB Toys. Yet FBTB has a posting saying Lego said it was discontinued: (URL) anyone else had a confirmation of this? Besides (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Clearance Lego at TRU in New Orleans

I did a bit of driving around the New Orleans area yesturday and hit three Targets and four TRU's looking for clearance Lego. For anyone living in the area, the TRUs on the westbank and in east New Orleans have 4561 for half price, $69.99. There (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: fao.com insane shipping charges

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:HrCysI.v0q@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) 2nd (...) I guess we know why they are going out of business, eh? Shipping the set by truck is insanely stupid. It's not so big or so heavy (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact