 Marketplace / Shipping / 440
  US Postal Rates go up July 1, 2001

I went to the post office this morning and noticed some rates change on July 1st. News to me. I thought I'd pass the info along incase you're as clueless as I was. Not huge increases, but still, for those who have the info memorized... Not all (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: US Postal Rates go up July 1, 2001

(...) Yes. But those don't cash at the Post Office the way (small) PO money orders do. As a seller I prefer to receive PO MOs (although I like paypal better)... Still, the buyer's perspective may differ. (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)