 Marketplace / Shipping / 441
Re: US Postal Rates go up July 1, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 13:35:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Julie Krenz writes:

Money orders are going up to .90.

(Tip: Many Wal-marts, K-marts and many grocery stores have cheaper money
orders, Cub Foods by me has them for .19.)

Yes. But those don't cash at the Post Office the way (small) PO money orders
do. As a seller I prefer to receive PO MOs (although I like paypal
better)... Still, the buyer's perspective may differ.