 Marketplace / Shipping / 412
  Re: Is there *any* way to track a standard priority package?

(...) Ugly situation. You might wonder if the buyer did receive it and is hoping you'll refund some or all of his money. If it really did go missing, the buyer might wonder if you really shipped it. (...) As has been discussed, it wouldn't have (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Is there *any* way to track a standard priority package?

(...) Well, I'm all for giving the benefit of the doubt, so I don't wonder anything bad about the buyer, but on the other hand, I don't *need* the benefit of the doubt about whether I shipped it - I have proof that is good enough for me and probably (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)