 Marketplace / Shipping / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
Shipping from the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 20:53:51 GMT

Something I have learned, shipping to anywhere from the UK.
It is imperative that you make sure that you use the
"No letter in the box" shipping method, as it can cost
substantially more if the teller believes that there is a
letter inside!
I am not sure of the actual term for this method of shipping,
but if you said "Small package, no letter inside."
There is of course the pamphlet the Royal Mail issues with
prices inside, as well as a postal rate generator on the
Royal Mail's website.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/